The following documents and information must be used if a child would like to apply to the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program or statewide program (WPCP). Residents of Wisconsin that do not live in the City of Milwaukee or the Racine Unified School District are eligible to apply to the WPCP. Additionally, applicants may be required to meet income and age requirements.
The application period for the WPCP (statewide program) ran from February 2, 2015 through April 20, 2015, and is now closed.
See the brochure and frequently asked questions for information on the application requirements. Parents or guardians enrolling students for the program should direct any questions regarding the application requirements to the school they are applying to.
- Income Limits
- Parent Brochure
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Alternative Residency Documentation Form
- WPCP Schools named for 2015-16 statewide choice program
- WPCP Application Data for the 2015-16 school year
- WPCP Application Data for the 2015-16 school year-prior year attendance
Disability Discrimination Complaints
- Process for filing a Disability Discrimination Complaint
- Form PI-PCP-113 Disability-Related Discrimination Complaint
For questions about this information, email PrivateSchoolChoice@dpi.wi.gov or call 888-245-2732, ext. 3