HOW TO REGISTER AS A CHOICE SCHOOL FOR 2016-17
The information on this page is for private schools interested in participating in the Private School Choice Programs for the 2016-17 school year.
NOTE: If your private school meets the definition of a "new private school" as defined in state law, please visit the new private school registration page.
*Please read the appropriate Cover Letter Regarding School Registration Materials before completing the registration forms
- Cover Letter Regarding School Registration Materials-- CONTINUING SCHOOLS
- Cover Letter Regarding School Registration Materials-- NEW SCHOOLS
- Registration Checklist
- Notice of School's Intent to Participate Form -- NEW SCHOOLS ONLY (fillable)
- Auditor Fee Form (fillable)
- Random Selection Agreement
- Letter on Student Rights
- Student Application Designee Authorization Form (fillable)
- Open Application Periods -- General Rules
- Open Application Periods -- Dates
- Open Application Periods -- Process
- Initial Assurances Form (fillable)
- Insurance Coverage Requirements
- Accreditation Information
- 2016-17 Hours of Instruction Calculator (fillable)
- 2016 Summer School Intent Form
Administrators of schools participating in the Private School Choice Programs are required to participate in fiscal management training. Click here to register.