HOW TO REGISTER AS A CHOICE SCHOOL FOR 2015-16
Registration for a private school wishing to participate in the choice program(s) for the 2015-16 school year is closed. The 2016-17 school year is the next one for which a private school may register to participate in choice program(s).
NOTE: the information below is for the now closed 2015-16 registration process. 2016-17 information for existing private schools will be posted here as it becomes available (late 2015). If your private school is considered new, please visit the new private school registration page.
*Please read the Cover Letter Regarding School Registration Materials before completing the registration forms
- Cover Letter Regarding School Registration Materials
- Registration Checklist
- Notice of School's Intent to Participate Form (fillable)
- Auditor Fee Form (fillable)
- Random Selection Agreement
- Letter on Student Rights and Acknowledgement
- Student Application Designee Authorization Form (fillable)
- Open Application Periods -- General Rules
- Open Application Periods -- Dates
- Open Application Periods -- Process (Milwaukee)
- Open Application Periods -- Process (Racine & Statewide)
- Initial Assurances Form (fillable)
- Insurance Coverage Requirements
- Accreditation Information
- 2015-16 Hours of Instruction Calculator (fillable)
- Summer School Intent Form
New schools participating in the Private School Choice Programs are required to participate in fiscal management training. Click here to register.