The following documents and information must be used if a child would like to apply to the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP), Racine Parental Choice Program (RPCP) or the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP). All applicants to the MPCP must complete a paper student application.
Determination of which program a student is eligible for is based on where in Wisconsin a student resides. If a student resides in the City of Milwaukee, they are eligible to apply to the MPCP. If a student resides in the Racine Unified School District, they are eligible to apply to the RPCP. If a student resides outside of the City of Milwaukee and the Racine Unified school district, they are eligible to apply to the WPCP. Additionally, applicants may be required to meet income and age requirements. See the Frequently Asked Questions below for additional information on program requirements. See the respective forms, parent brochures, frequently asked questions, and the explanation of application requirements and procedures at the bottom of the page for additional information on the application requirements.
If you have questions on what applications and forms you should be completing, click here.
The information below is applicable to all programs unless otherwise noted.
To view or print the forms that are in PDF format, users must have a Portable Document Format (PDF) reader installed and configured on their web browser. The Acrobat Reader is free and available at Adobe's web site.
- MPCP New Student Application
- MPCP Continuing/Waiting List Student Application
- RPCP Online Parent Application -- Information regarding applications to participate in the RPCP for the 2015-16 school year is expected to be available in early 2015.
- WPCP Online Parent Application -- Information regarding applications to participate in the RPCP for the 2015-16 school year is expected to be available in early 2015.
- MPCP Solicitud Para Nuevos Estudiantes
- MPCP Para Estudiantes en el Programa o Estudiantes en Lista de Espera para Choice
Income & Residency Forms
- MPCP Family Income Eligibility Form
- MPCP No 2014 Family Income Form
- Tuition Income Determination Form
- Alternative Residency Documentation Form
Other Useful Forms
- Annotation of Birth Certificate Form - PDF document provided by Wisconsin Register of Deeds Association
- IRS Tax Return Transcript Form 4506T
- IRS Tax Return Transcript Form 8821
- IRS Tax Return Transcript Form 4506T-EZ - Información en español
Parent Brochures & Frequently Asked Questions
- MPCP Parent Brochure
- RPCP Parent Brochure
- WPCP Parent Brochure
- MPCP & RPCP Frequently Asked Questions
- WPCP Frequently Asked Questions
Explanation of Application Requirements and Process
Student Application Checklists-For School Use:
- MPCP Student Application Checklist
- RPCP Student Application Checklist
- WPCP Student Application Checklist
- MPCP Income Documentation Bulletin
- RPCP Income Documentation Bulletin
- WPCP Income Documentation Bulletin
- Student Tuition and Fees Bulletin
- DOR Income Verification Process PowerPoint
- MPCP Residency Documentation Bulletin
- RPCP Residency Documentation Bulletin
- WPCP Residency Documentation Bulletin
Open Application Periods:
- Open Application Periods -- General Rules
- Open Application Periods -- Dates
- Open Application Periods -- Process (Milwaukee & Racine)
- Open Application Periods -- Process (Statewide)