The Federal & State Grant Program area of the Department of Public Instruction administers the financial management and accounting of federal and state grants to school districts, county children with disabilites education boards (CCDEBs), cooperative educational service agencies (CESAs), and other service providers.
In 2005-06, financial management assistance was provided for more than 60 department- administered federal and state grant programs totaling over $500 million. Audit staff also provided technical assistance to grant recipients and department staff, participated in in-services and workshops, and processed on average about 2 million dollars per work day in claims.
- Financial Management Handbook for Federal and State Grant Programs
- General Federal Award Guidance
- Audit Personnel and Staff Assignments
- Program Fiscal Report (PI-1086)
- DPI Food and Nutrition Programs Link
- Aids Banking System
- Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) and System for Award Management (SAM) formally known as Central Contractor Registration (CCR)
- Related Links