- 2013 Charter School Overview on Guidance for Charter School Grant Applicants This presentation is 20 minutes long.
2013 Charter School Grant Application Process This presentation is 47 minutes long.
Click the above links to view media site presentations given by Margaret McMurray and Valerie Schmitz on February 2013.
- Planning Grant Application
- Initial Implementation Grant Application
- Implementation Renewal Grant Application
- Dissemination Grant Application
- Dissemination Renewal Grant Application
National Standardized Test Results Report Template - 2012-13 School Year
Budget Change Request Form PI-9600-B
List of allowable and non-allowable expenditures
Federal Aid and Audit form for submitting final claims
Guidelines for Wisconsin Charter School Expenditures
2011 Title V, Part B Non-Regulatory Guidance
Charter School Governance Issues
Contract Benchmark Guidelines
Other grant funds
Contact: For questions about the contents of this page contact:
Margaret McMurray, Charter Schools Consultant for CESAs 1, 7, 8, 9 and 12, 1-888-245-2732, ext. #5 (toll free)
Valerie Schmitz, Charter Schools Consultant for CESAs 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10 and 11, 608-267-9111