This page has been established to provide relevant information concerning financial and membership auditing to audit firms hired by 2R charter schools and any other interested parties.
Reporting Due Dates:
Membership Report - May 1, 2014
Special Education No Valid License Worksheet (if applicable) - September 20, 2014
Financial and Single Audit Reporting Package - December 2, 2014
Special Education State Categorical Aid Audit Program
All charter schools authorized under Wis. Stat. 118.40(2r) are required to have an annual membership audit.
Listing of Auditors (coming soon)
- Management Anti-Fraud Programs and Controls
- Government Auditing Standards, 2011 Yellow Book
- Wisconsin State Single Audit Guidelines
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board
- Federal Educational Programs Compliance Supplement
- Federal Audit Clearing House Including Form SF-SAC Data Collection Form
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
Contact: For questions about the contents of this page contact: Terry Casper, CPA, School Finance Auditor, 608-267-9105.