This page has been established to provide relevant information concerning financial and membership auditing to audit firms hired by 2R charter schools and any other interested parties.
Reporting Due Dates:
Special Education No Valid License Worksheet (if applicable) - September 19, 2014
Financial and Single Audit Reporting Package - December 1, 2014
Audited Membership Report - May 1, 2015
Audit Programs and Information:
- Management Anti-Fraud Programs and Controls
- Government Auditing Standards, 2011 Yellow Book
- Wisconsin State Single Audit Guidelines
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board
- Federal Educational Programs Compliance Supplement
- Federal Audit Clearing House Including Form SF-SAC Data Collection Form
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
Contact: For questions about the contents of this page contact: Terry Casper, CPA, School Finance Auditor, 608-267-9105.