The following documents and information must be used if a child would like to apply to the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP). Applicants must be residents of the City of Milwaukee to be eligible to apply to the MPCP. Additionally, applicants may be required to meet income and age requirements. All applicants must complete a paper student application.
If a student participated in the MPCP in the previous semester or was on a waiting list to participate in the MPCP in the previous year, the Continuing/Waiting List Student Application may be completed. Otherwise the New Student Application must be completed. New students to the program must also complete the Family Income Eligibility form. See the forms, brochures, and frequently asked questions for additional information on the application requirements. Parents or guardians enrolling students for the program should direct any questions regarding the application requirements to the school they are applying to.
Parent Brochure & Frequently Asked Questions
- Solicitud Para Nuevos Estudiantes
- Solicitud Para Estudiantes en el Programa o Estudiantes en Lista de Espera para Choice
Income & Residency Forms
- Family Income Eligibility Form
- No 2014 Family Income Form
- Alternative Residency Documentation Form
- Tuition Income Determination Form
Disability Discrimination Complaints
- Process for filing a Disability Discrimination Complaint
- Form PI-PCP-113 Disability-Related Discrimination Complaint