The Private School Choice Programs include the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP), the Racine Parental Choice Program (RPCP) and the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program or statewide program (WPCP). Schools participating in the program receive a state aid payment for each eligible student on behalf of the student’s parent or guardian.
Determination of which program a student is eligible for is based on where in Wisconsin a student resides. If a student resides in the City of Milwaukee, they are eligible to apply to the MPCP. If a student resides in the Racine Unified School District, they are eligible to apply to the RPCP. If a student resides outside of the City of Milwaukee and the Racine Unified school district, they are eligible to apply to the WPCP. Additionally, applicants may be required to meet income and age requirements. See the Frequently Asked Questions below for additional information on program requirements.
General Program Information
List of Schools
FAQs, Income Limits, Important Dates
Assessments / Testing and Student Information System (SIS)
- For information about assessments/testing for choice students and schools, visit the Department of Public Instruction's Office of Student Assessment page for Choice Programs.
- For information about Student Information System (SIS) for choice students and schools, visit the Department of Public Instruction's WISEdata page for schools.
Private School Choice Program (PSCP) Disqualified Persons List
- Disqualified Persons -- updated 08/20/2015
- School Nutrition Programs
- Transportation Information
- Private School Information